Air hoses can tolerate high air pressures of up to 1,500 psi. They typically consist of nitrile tubes reinforced with a braided fabric cover, and they are commonly used in heavy-duty applications like construction sites, mines, quarries, and more. Our air/multi-purpose hose models include:
- SERIES 111 Oxygen Charging Air Hose
- SERIES 112 Textile Reinforced Air Hose
- SERIES 114 Textile/Wire Reinforced Air Hose
- SERIES 133 Multi-Purpose EPDM Air & Water Hose
- SERIES 135 Multi-Purpose Nitrile Air & Water Hose
- SERIES 142 Hot Air Blower Hose
A chemical hose must be able to withstand the pressure and temperature requirements of transferring a variety of industrial chemicals. Corrosion-resistant hoses are essential for safe material handling of alkaline, reactive, or acidic chemicals.
A rugged hose allows for multi-purpose steam services in pressure washing, steam cleaning, fire prevention, and much more. Steam hoses are comprised of synthetic rubber with reinforced steel wiring to provide added support.
Rubber petroleum hoses safely and efficiently transfer gas, oil, and other petroleum-based solvents. The heavy-duty hose can handle high-temperature petroleum such as asphalt and tar and is also applicable for suction and discharge services at bulk stations or on tank trucks.
- SERIES 226 Oil Discharge Hose
SERIES 230 Tank Truck Hose
SERIES 230HD Heavy Duty Tank Truck Hose
SERIES 235 Corrugated Tank Truck Hose “Coming Soon”
Manufactured according to SAE regulations, high-pressure hydraulic hoses carry fluids to various components in hydraulic systems to exert the necessary force. To accommodate the high-pressure requirements, hydraulic hoses are often constructed with several layers of reinforcement.
SERIES 2SN SAE 100R2AT 2-Wire Braid Hydraulic Hose
SERIES 2SC SAE 100R16 Flexible 2-Wire Braid Hydraulic Hose
Hydraulic Hose Fittings
The beverage, agricultural, construction, and fire safety industries use water hoses for safe water transport.
- SERIES 616 2-Ply Water Discharge Hose
- SERIES 618 4-Ply Water Discharge Hose
- SERIES 620 Corrugated Water Suction & Discharge Hose
- SERIES 622 Heavy Duty Water Suction & Discharge Hose
- SERIES 624 Creamery & Paper Mill Wash Down Hose
FDA Food Grade/Sanitary Hose
These hoses must meet the strict regulations enforced by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to prevent contamination. Food-grade hoses are available in varying sizes and pressure ratings and are constructed of non-toxic materials.
- SERIES 725 Brewery & Vintner Discharge Hose
- SERIES 726 Heavy Duty Brewery & Vintner Suction & Discharge Hose
- SERIES 150 FDA Clear Low-Pressure PVC Tubing
- SERIES 155 PVC Spring Wire Suction Hose
- SERIES 162 FDA Polyester Reinforced Red Tracer PVC Tubing
- SERIES 163 FDA Polyester Reinforced Clear PVC Tubing
- SERIES 164 FDA Polyester Reinforced Blue Tracer PVC Tubing
Material Handling Hose
Abrasive or dry substances need a material handling hose that is thick enough to withstand prolonged use. Typical uses include the transfer of concrete, asphalt, or sandblasting materials.
- SERIES 333 Unalok Multi-Purpose Material Handling Hose
- SERIES 335 Sandblast Hose
- SERIES 831 Dry Cement Hose
- SERIES 846 Concrete, Plaster & Grout Hose
- SERIES 313 Elephant Trunk Hose
Offshore Oil & Submarine Hose
These hoses are effective in transferring oil and its byproducts from extracting facilities to shuttle tankers.
- SERIES 297 Daytona Mainline Submarine Hose
- SERIES 298 Daytona Tanker Rail Hose
- SERIES 299 Daytona Plem Hose
- SERIES 244 LPG Hose
- SERIES 902 Dredge Hose
Coolant hoses transfer coolant from the engine to other vehicle components to avoid overheating. A heavy-weight interlocked tar and asphalt hose can is necessary when transferring high-temperature fluids requiring up to 100 psi.
- SERIES 313 Elephant Trunk Hose
- SERIES 537 1-Ply Furnace Door Coolant Hose
- SERIES 538 2-Ply Furnace Door Coolant Hose
- SERIES 242 Hot Tar & Asphalt Hose
We offer U.S. Coast Guard-approved marine hoses that keep vessels running efficiently. A marine hose can transfer oil, fuel, water, and coolants and perform discharge and suction applications.
- SERIES 150 FDA Grade Clear Low-Pressure PVC Tubing
- SERIES 162 FDA Grade Polyester Reinforced Red Tracer PVC Tubing
- SERIES 163 FDA Grade Polyester Reinforced Clear PVC Tubing
- SERIES 164 FDA Grade Polyester Reinforced Blue Tracer PVC Tubing
- SERIES 120 Bilge Pump Hose
- SERIES 141 FDA Grade Clear PVC Lightweight Black Helix Hose
- SERIES 148 Smooth Flex FDA Sanitation Hose
- SERIES 149 FDA Grade Live Well Hose
- SERIES 125 Electrical Conduit Hose
- SERIES 127 Crush-Resistant Stern-Flex Conduit Hose
- SERIES 350 A1 Fuel Hose
- SERIES 360 A2 Fuel Hose
- SERIES 400 Marine Blower Hose
- SERIES 460 Non-Insulated Ducting
- SERIES 480 Insulated Ducting
- SERIES 252 Corrugated Hardwall Exhaust Hose
- SERIES 250 Hardwall Exhaust Hose
- SERIES 200 Softwall Exhaust Hose
- SERIES BSIL SAEJ20 Straight Silicone Hose
Industrial hoses are an essential component of many manufacturing businesses. Their main function is to transfer varying types of media throughout a facility during the manufacturing process. There is a wide array of different types of industrial hoses, so selecting the right type is critical. Size, flexibility, and material composition are essential elements to consider when selecting the proper hose for your application.
UIP International is a leading industrial rubber hose manufacturer. For more than 40 years, we have been a dominant supplier of industrial, marine, and hand-built custom hoses. Our manufacturing facility in Houston, Texas, can engineer industrial hoses up to 100’ in length and 28″ in diameter. We offer several types of hose material to meet the stringent demands of any application.
What are Industrial Hoses?
The term industrial hose is used to refer to a broad spectrum of hoses used in various capacities to transfer media from one location to another. These components allow for the proper flow of fluids and gases in hydraulic and pneumatic applications and more.
Companies must select the proper type of hose for safe material handling. The functionality and purpose of the applications determine the type of hose required. Specific applications of industrial hoses include:
- Transfer of chemicals
- Bulk material handling
- Water suction and discharge
Industrial Hoses from UIP International
UIP International supplies a variety of industrial rubber hoses to meet the demands of your business. Contact us today and let our professional and knowledgeable team provide you with a quote for the industrial hoses you need for safe and effective material handling.