PTFE/Teflon Lined Expansion Joints
Solid molded PTFE Lined expansion joints are used when other materials aren’t appropriate. They are corrosion-resistant and made to withstand high pressure and temperatures with space-saving design.
PTFE is a synthetic fluoropolymer which finds numerous applications due to its non-stick nature and resistance to certain chemicals. Elastomeric covering on solid PTFE and PTFE-lined metallic Expansion Joints are designed for environmentally corrosive applications. A Kevlar® reinforcement overlay can be used to increase working pressures and provide additional safety factors for PTFE Expansion Joints.
Benefits of PTFE Lined Expansion Joints
- Withstands higher pressures and temperatures
- Ideal for installation where space limitations are a factor
- Available in two, three and five convolution construction
- Lightweight design
- Corrosion Resistant
Formed PTFE Style Expansion Joints
SecureFlex Peroxide-Cured EPDM & Kevlar® Reinforced Single and Double Arch Expansion Joints
- Molded and vulcanized in hydraulic presses for a smooth finished product
- Single, double, concentric and eccentric construction available
- Available in Viton®, EPDM, Butyl, Pure Gum and Nitrile
- Flanges are laser cut from carbon steel and other available alloys
Dura-Perm Combined Technology PTFE and Rubber Expansion Joints
- The excellent chemical resistance of PTFE
- The flexibility of rubber expansion joints
- Thermal stability
- Anti-stick properties
- Available in multiple arch, taper, offset and special constructions
Unalon Style 9500 PTFE Lined Metal Expansion Joints
Unalon style 9500 metal expansion joints feature a formed PTFE liner and offer enhanced chemical resistance.
PTFE Lined Flexible Connectors
- PTFE and elastomeric flanges accommodate standard, metric or special drilled flange
- Beaded ends also available
PTFE Lined Metal Pump Connectors
- Smooth core PTFE liner
- Available with standard or metric flanges
- Lengths up to 50′ available
- Control units are always recommended as an additional safety factor, preventing damage to the connector and associated equipment.
- Our experts will recommend the units appropriate for your installation