UIP offers customized, hand-built dredging hose featuring heavy-duty, wear-resistant construction and the finest grades of natural and synthetic materials. Hard-wall and soft-wall complete hose assemblies are available offering flexibility, durability, vibration dampening and stability.
Manufactured in the USA for all dredging applications.
Dredge Hose Variations
- SUCTION: Hard suction hose for highly demanding environments featuring custom-blended rubber linings with steel helix wire and multiple linings of synthetic textile reinforcement. Provides for full vacuum, vibration dampening and kink resistance.
- DISCHARGE: Hard-wall and soft-wall configurations designed to your specifications.
- SLEEVE: Multi-ply high tensile synthetic cord for unsurpassed quality and stability. Sleeves will not expand under pressure and offer extreme abrasion-, ozone- and cut-resistance.
- GIMBAL: Gimbal joint suction hoses are used with universal joints to constrain hose movement, eliminating over-stressing. Features embedded welded steel rings for maximum compressive strength and flexibility.
- CUSTOM BLENDED TUBE LININGS
- CUSTOM WEAR-RESISTANT COVERS
- CUSTOM LENGTHS
- CUSTOM ENDS
For all connection types:
Sleeve ends, Duck & Rubber flanges with Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel Retaining Rings, Beaded Ends with Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel interlocking Floating Flanges, Built-in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Nipples and Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Flanges.
Up to 100FT lengths in sizes 2” to 8” I.D.