UIP offers customized, hand-built dredging hose featuring heavy-duty, wear-resistant construction and the finest grades of natural and synthetic materials. Hard-wall and soft-wall complete hose assemblies are available offering flexibility, durability, vibration dampening and stability.
Manufactured in the USA for all dredging applications.
MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE WORKING PRESSURE: 150 PSI
MAXIMUM DESIGN TEMPERATURE: +121°C (+250°F)
MINIMUM DESIGN TEMPERATURE: -20°C (-4°F)
Dredge Hose Variations
- SUCTION: Hard suction hose for highly demanding environments featuring custom-blended rubber linings with steel helix wire and multiple linings of synthetic textile reinforcement. Provides for full vacuum, vibration dampening and kink resistance.
- DISCHARGE: Hard-wall and soft-wall configurations designed to your specifications.
- SLEEVE: Multi-ply high tensile synthetic cord for unsurpassed quality and stability. Sleeves will not expand under pressure and offer extreme abrasion-, ozone- and cut-resistance.
- GIMBAL: Gimbal joint suction hoses are used with universal joints to constrain hose movement, eliminating over-stressing. Features embedded welded steel rings for maximum compressive strength and flexibility.
- CUSTOM BLENDED TUBE LININGS
- CUSTOM WEAR-RESISTANT COVERS
- CUSTOM LENGTHS
- CUSTOM ENDS