UIP International is pleased to offer a flexible solution for all your material handling needs. Save time and money with our most versatile material handling hose, available in sizes up to 14″ and in a variety of tube rubber compounds. Unalok can be used for numerous material transfer applications from slurries, glass and sand to minerals, waste, and more. Find out more!
The Unalok material handling hose offers a multitude of benefits including:
- Highly abrasion resistant tubes
- Full flow of product through the hose
- No built-in nipples to wear out
- Easily adaptable to existing systems
- Rugged, versatile alternative to inflexible steel piping systems
- Absorbs system vibration and saves wear on equipment
- Flexible connection for misaligned hard piping
- Can be cut to length and assembled on-site for immediate installation
- No welding required.
- Available in Tan, Black, or Red Pure Gum
This industrial-engineered hose is as easy to assemble as a band-on coupling. It is perfect for in-field repairs, minimizing downtime. It can be used for vibration absorption, field transfer, cargo loading, tank transfer and slurry transport. Ideally, this product can be kept on-hand in frequently used sizes, allowing for immediate on-the-job repair and installation.
Unalok Hose is available in several different tube elastomers including Red Rubber, Black Rubber and Tan Pure Gum Rubber, ready to handle your most demanding applications. We offer the NR/SBR blend inner tube in stock. Red and Tan Pure Gum custom made to order.
We stock sizes 2″ – 12″ and can fabricate 14″ upon request. Other options include duck and rubber flanges, built-in nipples, rubber-lined nipples and beaded ends.
Tube: Black NR/SBR Blend
Reinforcement: Spiral plied synthetic fabric with wire helix
Cover: Black Corrugated
Abrasion Resistant SBR; Lengths: 2″ – 6″ 100 ft.; 8″ – 14″ 40 ft. Standard; 8″ – 10″ Available up to 100 ft.
Couplings: UNALOK Split-Flange Couplings
Packaging: 2″ – 6″ Coiled or Straight; 8″- 14″ Straight
|Wt./Ft. (lbs.)||Lining/Tube Thickness (in.)||W.P.
|Vacuum Hg||Min. Bend Ra (in.)||Max Prod. Length/Ft.||Stock Item or Min. Order|
UNALOK Installation Instructions
Items you will need:
Measuring tape, chalk, knife, hacksaw, clamps, and wrenches.
- Measure and mark the required length of hose. Add a little extra length for trimming and lateral overlap.
- Cut off the marked length of hose plus the extra length, using a sharp wet cutting tool, such as a knife.
- Pull the cut surfaces apart so that the steel helix can be pulled out of the rubber. Cut off the steel helix.
- Place the two halves of UNALOK coupling parts 1 and 2 at the position marked and clamp together.
- Bolt the two halves of the coupling through the joining flanges, inspect the lining of the hose at frequent intervals while tightening bolts. The end of the hose should extend about 1/8” beyond the coupling flange. Installation is complete when corrugated deformations become clearly visible in the bore of the hose.
- Place a sealing gasket between the two couplings and bolt the coupling flanges together. The hose should be attached to a supporting structure over its entire length, but particularly in the area of bends. Conventional hose clamps can be used to prevent undesirable movement of the hose.
**Full vacuum rated. 14″ MADE TO ORDER
Hose available in SBR/NR—tube only from STOCK
UNALOK hose is available in many different tube elastomers to handle your most
demanding applications including: