In Stock and Ready to Ship Today!
DESIGNED FOR STRENGTH AND EFFICIENCY
The Premium-Flex Style 8000 design is inherently stronger than other configurations because of its spherical shape. Pressure exerts itself evenly in all directions and so distributes the forces evenly over a large area. The streamlined flowing arch reduces turbulence and allows for smooth, quiet flow. Sediment cannot build up; therefore, there is no need to fill the arch and thus restrict its movements. All joints rated for 26″ hg vacuum and 225 psi working pressure except 14″ which is rated for 115 psi.
The Premium-Flex style 8000 is precision molded of neoprene and nylon. It requires less force to move than conventional joints allowing maximum deflection, elongation and compression. The Premium-Flex will minimize water hammer or hydraulic shock in any system. #150 ASA drilled flanges.
Features and Benefits
- Maximum deflection, elongation and compression
- Minimizes water hammer and hydraulic shock
- Less force to move; allows maximum movement
- “All-in-one” design eliminates the need for retaining rings
- Available in Twin Sphere design for greater movement capabilities
- Floating flange design provides easy installation