In Stock and Ready to Ship Today!
The Double-Flex twin-sphere rubber expansion joint is precision molded of neoprene and nylon tire cord. The double arch design allows for greater movement four different ways, and provides a non-turbulent flow. Angular movement up to 30 degrees is obtainable with its highly flexible design. Rated for 225 psi working pressure at 170°F. Pressure is reduced at higher temperatures.
Vacuum rating to 26″ HG
Available to 20″ diameter
The Double-Flex twin sphere rubber expansion joint comes with steel 150lb ASA drilled flanges, which float to provide easy installation and center root ring to meet PSI shown.
Features and Benefits
- Allows for greater movement
- Available to 20″ Diameter
- Comes with steel 150lb ASA drilled flanges
- Floating flanges provide easy installation
- Center root ring to meet PSI shown