In Stock and Ready to Ship Today!
Designed as a cost-effective alternative to our Premium-Flex, the Boss-Flex offers exceptional value by combining the best features of the spool type expansion joints with a competitive price.
Available in many different elastomers.
The heavy weight tube and carcass are designed to handle touch applications where chemicals and abrasives are a factor.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile, reliable and economic solutions to your piping needs
- Delivers twice the movement allowances than standard arch construction
- Double reinforced construction provides longer joint life expectancy
- Hand wrapped custom built construction to allow for design variations, while still offering wide arch movement
- Suited for temperatures in excess of 350°F (176°C) depending upon service, reinforcement, and compound
- Exceptional directional movement absorption capabilities
- Available in a full range of elastomers to enable multi-purpose applications
- Construction provides woven polyester fabric and reinforced wire to create superior performance characteristics
- Standard and custom dimensions available
- Supports a piping system pressure range of 85 Psig to 225
- Standard and additional drilling available including Navy, ANSI, Metric and JIS
- Tube and cover materials available in: EPDM, Natural Rubber, Buna-N/Nitrile, Silicone, Neoprene, Gum Rubber, CSM, PTFE/FEP/TFE, Butyl, SBR/GRS/Buna-S, Viton®/Fluorel and Chlorobutyl
- Reinforcement Materials and Compatibility: Polyester, Fiberglass, Nomex, Nylon, Rayon and Kevlar®
- Superflex Joints can be specially constructed for vacuum service and can be reinforced for higher pressure applications (SEE Syle 200XL).