SHEET TYPE 88 Diaphragm Inserted Neoprene
With a 14.5 oz. Nylon insert, Diaphragm Inserted Neoprene has better tear resistance than any other cloth-inserted rubber. Used for applications requiring extreme fabric strength while still maintaining Neoprene’s excellent ozone and weather resistant properties.
- Plate finish
- Insertion: Nylon 14.5 oz. per sq./yd.
- Mullen burst test rating over 1000 psi with 1″ square opening
- For applications requiring more fabric strength than Neoprene CI
- Made to RMA’s specifications
- Available by the Full Roll
Tensile: 1000 psi
Temperature: -20 to 170°F
|Gauge (in.)||Width (in).||Length Ft./Roll||Ply||Approx Lbs 36″ Roll||Approx Lbs 48″ Roll|
UIP offers an extensive range of industrial and commercial grade sheet rubber products manufactured under strict guidelines for exceptional quality. Large inventories of a wide range of elastomers are available from stock and are ready to ship same day. Custom cut sizes, stripping, and gaskets are also available to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Blanket orders and blind shipping are available by request.