UNALOK HOSE TYPE 333
Unalok Hose Type 333 offers a flexible solution for your material handling needs.
Unalok Type 333 Material Handling Hose is an Excellent Choice for All Your Material Handling Needs. This versatile hose is highly abrasion-resistant and its corrugated design offers superior flexibility. Paired with our reusable Unalok flanged couplings and Unalok gaskets, on-site installation is a breeze, minimizing downtime. Available in a variety of tube compounds, the Unalok Hose can handle a wide range of materials with full flow of product. It is easily adaptable to existing systems and can be cut to length and assembled in the field in a matter of minutes. Maximize Your Operation’s Efficiency. Contact Us Today. Sales@uipintl.com | 1.800.257.2467
- Full flow of product through the hose
- No built-in nipples to wear out
- Rugged, versatile alternative to inflexible steel piping systems
- Absorbs system vibration reducing wear on equipment
- Flexible connection for misaligned hard piping
- Simple design can be cut to length on-site for immediate installation, no welding required
- Adaptable to existing systems
- Shipments from stock to 12″
Perfect for field repairs, minimizing downtime. Easy to install for a variety of applications and service conditions. Available with Black NR/SBR Blend, Tan Gum or Red Rubber tubing.
Unalok Hose is available in many different tube elastomers to handle your most demanding and highly abrasive applications including:
Slurries, Quartz Sand, Foundry Sand, Salt, Crushed Rock, Polishing Agents, Phosphates, Oxides, Ore, Industrial Waste, Glass (crushed), Feldspar, Dolomite, Coal, Ceramics, Cement, Bauxite, Metal Powder, Tailings, Wood Chips, Tungsten, Uranium, Zinc, Ash, Nitrates
It can be used for vibration absorption, field transfer, cargo loading, tank transfer, or slurry transport.
This product can be kept on hand enabling quick repairs.
Installation Instructions for UNALOK Hose
Tools Needed: Measuring tape, chalk, knife, hacksaw, clamps, and wrenches.
- Measure and mark the required length of hose. Add a little extra length for trimming (see photo) and lateral overlap.
- Cut off the marked length of hose plus the extra length, using a sharp wet cutting tool, such as a knife.
- Pull the cut surfaces apart so that the steel helix can be pulled out of the rubber. Cut off the steel helix.
- Place the two halves of UNALOK coupling-parts 1 and 2 at the position marked and clamp together.
- Bolt the two halves of the coupling through the joining flanges, inspect the lining of the hose at frequent intervals while tightening bolts. The end of the hose should extend about 1/8” beyond the coupling flange.
- Installation is complete when corrugated deformations become clearly visible in the bore of the hose.
- Place a sealing gasket between the two couplings and bolt the coupling flanges together. The hose should be attached to a supporting structure over its entire length, but particularly in the area of bends. Conventional hose clamps can be used to prevent undesirable movement of the hose.