UIP International offers two warehousing locations to meet our distributors’ needs. Many of our products are readily available for same-day shipments from both of our Houston, TX and Pompano Beach, FL locations. Both locations are now offering a cut and couple program with in-house crimping capabilities for our industrial and hydraulic hose lines. Additionally, our Pompano Beach location utilizes a high-production, precision gasket cutting machine enabling quick production of non-metallic, semi-metallic and non-asbestos gaskets.
Type 422 UHMW Chemical Suction & Discharge Hose
New corrugated design available.
Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene-lined chemical hose
capable of handling 98% of all common industrial chemicals in pressure, gravity flow, and suction service.
- Non-Staining UHMW
- Tube: UHMW Polyethylene
- Reinforcement: Multiple plies of polyester cord with helix wire
- Cover: Green corrugated abrasion-resistant EPDM
- Temperature: -20°F to 180°F
- Sizes Available: 3/4″ – 4″ I.D., up to 100 Feet Lengths
- Pressure: 150 psi
Designed for added flexibility
Introducing Our New 300 psi Tank Truck Hose.
High pressure Suction and Discharge Hose for petroleum products.
Offers excellent flexibility and handling ease.
Designed for high-pressure applications.
Excellent for oil field applications.
Can handle up to 50% aromatics.
Available in 2″-4″, stocked in 100 foot lengths.
Additional sizes available.
Please contact us for more information
Congratulations to Bruce Ferraro, our latest employee to obtain his certification from the NAHAD 5000 Hose Safety Institute.
UIP International is committed to following these industry-leading safety guidelines. The safety of our team and our customers is one of our top priorities.
UNALOK MATERIAL HANDLING HOSE TYPE 333
UIP International is proud to offer a flexible solution for all your material handling needs. Save time and money with our most versatile material handling hose, available in sizes up to 14″ and in a variety of compounds.
The Unalok hose offers a multitude of benefits including:
- high abrasion resistant tubes
- full flow of product through the hose
- no built-in nipples to wear out
- easily adaptable to existing systems
- streamlined design allows for custom length assemblies which can be fabricated on-site in minutes
This industrial engineered hose is as easy to assemble as a band-on coupling. It is perfect for field repairs, minimizing downtime. It can be used for vibration absorption, field transfer, cargo loading, tank transfer and slurry transport. Ideally, this product can be kept on-hand in frequently used sizes, allowing for immediate on-the-job repair and installation.
Unalok Hose is available in many different tube elastomers including Red Natural Rubber, Black Natural Rubber and Tan Pure Gum Rubber – ready to handle your most demanding applications.
We stock sizes 2″ – 12″ and can fabricate 14″ upon request. Other options include duck and rubber flanges, built-in nipples, rubber-lined nipples and beaded ends.
Call now for more information on our Unalok Material Handling Hose
UNALOK Installation Instructions
Items you will need:
Measuring tape, chalk, knife, hacksaw, clamps, wrenches
- Measure and mark the required length of hose. Add a little extra length for trimming and lateral overlap.
- Cut off the marked length of hose plus the extra length, using a sharp wet cutting tool, such as a knife.
- Pull the cut surfaces apart so that the steel helix can be pulled out of the rubber. Cut off the steel helix.
- Place the two halves of UNALOK coupling parts 1 and 2 at the position marked and clamp together.
- Bolt the two halves of the coupling through the joining flanges, inspect the lining of the hose at frequent intervals while tightening bolts. The end of the hose should extend about 1/8” beyond the coupling flange. Installation is complete when corrugated deformations become clearly visible in the bore of the hose.
- Place a sealing gasket between the two couplings and bolt the coupling flanges together. The hose should be attached to a supporting structure over its entire length, but particularly in the area of bends. Conventional hose clamps can be used to prevent undesirable movement of the hose.
|Wt./Ft. (lbs.)||Lining/Tube Thickness (in.)||W.P.
|Vacuum Hg||Min. Bend Ra (in.)||Max Prod. Length/Ft.||
Stock Item or Min. Order
In adherence to our dedication of exceptional customer service, we are thrilled to announce that UIP International is now
ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
This achievement is an international recognition given to organizations who implement a rigorous and effective Quality Management System that ensures we are able to meet the needs of not only our existing customers but all new & future prospective customers by delivering an excellent level of customer service and an exceptional standard of goods and services.
We employ a highly experienced team that is focused on making our customers’ experiences easy and enjoyable. We strive to build relationships with our customers and aim to become an integral solution to our customer’s needs.
In addition to our standard offering of stocked components, which many are available for same-day-shipping; we also provide special order and custom solutions for unique applications.
Our ISO 9001 Certification is in respect to the following scope:
Distribution of Rubber Marine, Industrial, Hydraulic and Metal Hose; Rubber Gaskets and Sheets; Hose Couplings and Accessories; Rubber, Metal, Fabric and Teflon Expansion Joints.
View our certificate here:
Hose & Coupling World Conference and Expo
October 16-17, 2018
We look forward to seeing you in Houston, Texas for the first ever event of its kind!
Professionals from all sides of the hose and coupling industry will come together to share experiences and insights
and work together to resolve common challenges.
Workshops will cover topics such as:
New Technology Materials, material selection and applications Hose management systems
* Passive Device Technology * Metal Hose Selection Using ISO 10380 * Getting the Most Out of Your Hose Investments
* JIC Technology and Innovation * Flexible Hose Materials and Absorption * New Options for Tracking, Testing and Inspections
* Cloud-based Data Management Systems * Deisgning Products For Crygenic Environments * Preventative Maintenance
Congratulations to Amanda Shurte for completing her NAHAD 5000 Hose Safety Institute Certification!
She has been tested to NAHAD/Hose Safety Institute guidelines for hose specification and fabrication. These guidelines have been developed to assist hose assembly distributors, manufacturers and end-users by providing a basic set of performance factors related to the proper selection of components and recommendations for the design, fabrication, and specification of hose assemblies.